1. Miao Zhang, Lin Liu, Teng He, Xiaohua Ju, Ping Chen, 2020. Molten salt assisted pyrolysis approach for the synthesis of nitrogen-rich microporous carbon nanosheets and its application as gas capture sorbent. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 300, 110177.
2. Miao Zhang, Lin Liu, Teng He, Xiaohua Ju, Ping Chen, 2020. Molten salt assisted synthesis of microporous polyaniline nanosheets with superior gas sorption properties, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 267, 100-106.
3. Miao Zhang, Lin Liu, Teng He, Guotao Wu and Ping Chen. 2017. Microporous crystalline γ-Al2O3 replicated from microporous covalent triazine framework and its application as support for catalytic hydrolysis of ammonia borane, Chemistry-An Asian Journal, 12, 470-475.
4. Miao Zhang, Lin Liu, Teng He, Guotao Wu and Ping Chen. 2016. Synthesis of two-dimensional microporous carbonaceous polymer nanosheets and their application as high-performance CO2 capture sorbent, Chemistry-An Asian Journal, 11,1849-1855.
5. Miao Zhang, Qijun Pei, Weidong Chen, Lin Liu, Teng He and Ping Chen. 2017. Room temperature synthesis of reduced TiO2 and its application as a support for catalytic hydrogenation, RSC Advances, 7, 4306-4311.
6. Miao Zhang, Lin Liu, Teng He, Guotao Wu and Ping Chen. Melamine assisted solid exfoliation approach for the synthesis of fewlayered fluorinated graphene nanosheets, Materials Letters, 2016, 171, 191-194.
7. En Shi, Jianzheng Li, Miao Zhang, 2019. Application of IWA Anaerobic Digestion Model No. 1 to simulate butyric acid, propionic acid, mixed acid, and ethanol type fermentative systems using a variable acidogenic stoichiometric approach. Water Research 161, 242-250.
8. Lin Liu, Miao Zhang, Zhitao Xiong, Daqiang Hu, Guotao Wu, Ping Chen, 2015. Ammonia borane assisted solid exfoliation of graphite fluoride for facile synthesis of fluorinated graphene nanosheets, Carbon, 81,702-709.